Hotel Reservations and Revised Procedures
We have finalised new technology procedures working alongside our current IT systems, to allow guests to communicate important details with us prior to their stay.
We have improved our arrival and check-in procedures to reduce paper and speed up the arrival process. Please note, you must have a valid reservation before entering Bowood Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you do not have a reservation.
Booking your Stay
The quickest and most efficient way of booking your stay with us, is via our online booking system – www.bowood.org/hotel You can also contact us via telephone or email.
- We do recommend that you read through our full procedures detailed on our Welcome Back pages.
- We ask that you call or email to postpone your stay should you be displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, which include a high temperature and a new persistent cough.
- If you have booked your reservation directly with us, we will contact you prior to your visit with all the necessary information about your stay. If you have booked through a third party, you will be able to find all the relevant information regarding your visit online.
We will contact you directly via email or telephone to ask you to discuss all the relevant information you will need before you arrive at the resort as well as collect the names of your party, telephone number, email address and address.
Arrival and Check-in:
We politely request that you do not enter the building if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or if you do not have a pre-booked reservation. Our staff have the right to request any arriving guest to undertake a temperature check if they suspect that the visitor is displaying signs of COVID-19. Guests may then be asked to leave the premises, thank you for your understanding.
- You can check-in to the hotel from 3pm and we accept card payments only.
- This revised process has been streamlined to allow for a quicker, reduced contact experience. Perspex screens have been added to our reception desk.
- All hotel residents are required to wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel as well as during any spa treatment, in line with government guidelines.
- We are using the Reception Lobby and the Morning Room to allow guests to social distance whilst waiting for service at reception.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at the entrances and throughout the resort. We ask that you use them prior to entering the building or in a public area, such as the toilets and the hotel’s lift.
- All surfaces, door handles, and equipment are regularly sanitised throughout the day.
- We will assist with luggage and showing guests to rooms on request only. This is with yours and our staff’s safety in mind.
- If you do have any special requirements, please let us know prior to your arrival, so we can make the necessary preparations.
- We have specific COVID-19 signage and information located throughout the resort, detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect our guests and our staff.
- For more information about our Cleaning processes – please click here
Should there be any queries or concerns during your stay, we ask that you call the hotel reception from your room, by dialling 0.
- A printed room bill will be placed under your door early on the morning of your departure and we will conduct an express check-out.
- When you depart, we ask that you return your key card to the drop off box in reception.
- We will automatically take your payment from the card details we hold on file, where possible.
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you.
- If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to supply us with an email address.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser on your departure from the resort.