Food and Drink
Shelburne Bar & Restaurant / Clubhouse Brasserie:
Please postpone your booking if any of your party are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Track & Trace: every individual of a party will be required to check-in with the NHS app via the QR codes displayed OR provide details to us upon arrival. This is for guests aged 16 and over.
- When you stay with us, you can either dine in your room or in the designated dining areas.
- Our team will use tablets when ordering food in the Shelburne Restaurant.
- We accept both card payments and cash.
- We are able to offer flexible table configurations depending upon your party size and tables will be re-positioned in line with social distancing guidelines.
- There will be no Buffet Breakfast available.
- All dining times, for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner will be staggered to limit congestion and pre-booked slots made available for all guests and diners.
- If you are not staying with us, you can still dine with us. We do, however, require you to make a reservation in advance. We cannot accept any ‘walk-in’ tables at this time or anyone visiting the resort without a reservation.
- Hand sanitation dispensers are located around the resort and we ask that you use them prior to entering the dining areas and upon leaving.
- All Bowood Food and Beverage staff working in our restaurants, event rooms, and kitchens have received further training on COVID-19 safety guidelines and will be appropriately attired in line with PPE guidance.