Food and Drink
Shelburne Bar & Restaurant / Clubhouse Brasserie:
Please postpone your booking if any of your party are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please note you cannot dine with anyone you do not live with, or who is not in your support bubble.
- You can only consume alcohol when part of a substantial meal.
- When you stay with us, you can either dine in your room or in the designated dining areas.
- Our team will use tablets when ordering food in the Shelburne Restaurant.
- We only accept card payments and can no longer accept cash.
- We are able to offer flexible table configurations depending upon your party size and tables will be re-positioned in line with social distancing guidelines. Please note: maximum table size is now six people.
- Tables will be laid a short time before the guests arrive with sanitised cruets, etc.
- There will be no Buffet Breakfast available and all items will be available from a single-use menu.
- All dining times, for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner will be staggered to limit congestion and pre-booked slots made available for all guests and diners.
- We will not be offering service at any of our bars. Instead, we will be offering full table service.
- Takeaway food will be introduced to enjoy around the resort.
- We ask all guests staying in the hotel, to use the bathrooms in their rooms. For those guests not staying with us, we request that you follow the guidelines displayed on the signage in the public bathrooms.
- The restaurants and function rooms at Bowood have had their layouts amended to adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- If you are not staying with us, you can still dine with us. We do, however, require you to make a reservation in advance. We cannot accept any ‘walk-in’ tables at this time or anyone visiting the resort without a reservation.
- Hand sanitation dispensers are located around the resort and we ask that you use them prior to entering the dining areas and upon leaving.
- All Bowood Food and Beverage staff working in our restaurants, event rooms, and kitchens have received further training on the COVID-19 guidelines and will be appropriately attired in line with PPE guidance.