Enhanced Cleaning Procedures at Bowood
- Sanitising stations have been located throughout the resort and we ask that you use them when entering the hotel.
- Regular cleaning of shared surfaces are conducted throughout the day and night.
- Our toilets have sanitising handwash and sanitising spray for the cubicles.
- We ask those guests staying with us to use the bathroom in their bedrooms, to avoid social distancing issues in the public toilets.
- When walking throughout the Resort, we do ask that you use your discretion and please consider other guests and staff members, socially distancing where possible.
- There will be no direct service across any of our bars with only table service offered.
- There will be specific signage on the use of our lift which will include specific guidelines on single use or use by a family group. They are regularly sanitised, day and night.
- One-way routes have been created where possible, to limit pinch points wherever we can.
- A personalised single-use information guide is supplied on check-in.
Hotel Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
- Our housekeeping team are fully trained on the new guidelines and will wear appropriate PPE during their cleaning schedule.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in all our bedrooms.
- Disinfectant wipes are available on request.
- Linen, towels, and robes are professionally laundered on a high heat with added disinfectant.
- All bedrooms and bathroom surfaces are cleaned with sanitiser.
- All bedrooms have been fitted with COVID-19 air conditioning filters
- We use a Corona Ozone Generator in each bedroom before use, which sanitises and purifies the air, killing bacteria during the 30-minute process.
- All printed material, such as signs, brochures and magazines have been removed from all the bedrooms.
- Please let us know, if you prefer that housekeeping do not enter your room during your stay with us.