Enhanced Cleaning Procedures at Bowood
- Sanitising stations are located throughout the resort and we ask that you use them when entering the hotel.
- Regular cleaning of shared surfaces are conducted throughout the day and night.
- Toilets have sanitising handwash and sanitising spray for the cubicles.
- When walking throughout the Resort, we do ask that you use your discretion and please consider other guests and staff members, socially distancing where possible.
- Face Coverings: The wearing of face coverings is at your own discretion, however, we encourage their use as a common courtesy to fellow guests, visitors, and staff.
- A personalised single-use information guide is supplied on check-in.
Hotel Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
- Our housekeeping team will continue to wear appropriate PPE during their cleaning schedule.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in all our bedrooms.
- Disinfectant wipes are available on request.
- Linen, towels, and robes are professionally laundered on a high heat with added disinfectant.
- All bedrooms and bathroom surfaces are cleaned with sanitiser.
- All bedrooms have been fitted with COVID-19 air conditioning filters
- We use a Corona Ozone Generator in each bedroom before use, which sanitises and purifies the air, killing bacteria during the 30-minute process.
- Please let us know, if you prefer that housekeeping do not enter your room during your stay with us.