The Spa at Bowood
PLEASE NOTE: THE SPA AT BOWOOD, INCLUDING GYM, SWIMMING POOL AND RELAXATION ROOM WILL NOT REOPEN WITH THE HOTEL ON 6TH JULY.
More information to follow…
Please note that the guidelines for re-opening The Spa at Bowood are still under review and we have begun the process of updating our operating procedures and the changes we plan to make going into the future.
We will of course comply with all the government regulations once they are confirmed.
- Perspex screens will be located at the Spa reception and café servery.
- Public areas will be reconfigured to meet social distancing guidelines.
- The gym will re-open with only a limited number of visitors allowed in the room at any one time.
- The Gym equipment will be spaced to meet social distancing guidelines.
- There will be disinfectant spray and wipes available to use on the gym equipment.
- The pool will re-open but will be subject to maximum numbers to allow for social distancing.
- Our treatment rooms and equipment will be sanitised between client appointments.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces throughout the day in the changing rooms and public spaces.
- We will close specific areas for a time during the day, to carry out a more thorough deep clean and sanitation.
- Sanitiser dispenser stations are located around the Spa and we ask that you use them before entering a room.
- All Spa treatments must be pre-booked. You will be sent a pre-arrival email detailing all the information required before arriving to use the Spa.
- Hotel guests will be asked to use their bedroom as a changing room and their own bathroom should they need to use a toilet.
- All personal training sessions must also be pre-booked.
- We will only be accepting card payments or room charges.
- Both our Spa therapists and the gym team will have specific health and safety training prior to reopening and will wear the appropriate PPE throughout their shift
- Where possible and weather permitting, personal training sessions will take place outdoors.
- Plans are in hand to create an outdoor ‘Trim Trail’.
- Detailed signage will be displayed throughout the Spa and Gym communicating all relevant COVID-19 information.
- Please postpone your visit should you or any family members display any COVID-19 symptoms.