The Spa at Bowood
PLEASE NOTE: The Swimming Pool is open for hotel residents only via pre-booked 55 minute slots between 10am – 6pm (last slot at 5pm). The gym, sauna, steam room and aromatherapy showers will remain closed. Spa treatments are available to book via hotel reception.
- Perspex screens will be located at the Spa reception and café servery.
- Public areas will be reconfigured to meet social distancing guidelines.
- The gym will not re-open at this time.
- The pool is open but will be subject to maximum numbers to allow for social distancing and pre-booked slots only for hotel guests.
- Our treatment rooms and equipment will be sanitised between client appointments.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces throughout the day in the changing rooms and public spaces.
- We will close specific areas for a time during the day, to carry out a more thorough deep clean and sanitation.
- Sanitiser dispenser stations are located around the Spa and we ask that you use them before entering a room.
- All Spa treatments must be pre-booked. You will be sent a pre-arrival email detailing all the information required before arriving to use the Spa.
- Hotel guests will be asked to use their bedroom as a changing room and their own bathroom should they need to use a toilet.
- All personal training sessions must also be pre-booked – not currently available.
- We will only be accepting card payments or room charges.
- Our Spa therapists have received specific health and safety training prior to reopening and will wear the appropriate PPE throughout their shift.
- Where possible and weather permitting, in the future, any personal training sessions will take place outdoors.
- Plans are in hand to create an outdoor ‘Trim Trail’.
- Detailed signage will be displayed throughout the Spa communicating all relevant COVID-19 information.
- Please postpone your visit should you or any family members display any COVID-19 symptoms.