2023 Season Tickets are on sale.
Visiting Bowood House & Gardens is always a lovely experience but having a Season Ticket makes it even more special for you and your family. Experience one of the UK’s most exciting adventure playgrounds, the stunning historic house, and the beautiful gardens as many times as you wish during the Season.
Bowood House & Gardens opens for the 2023 Season from 1st April till 1st November 2023, please note our new opening times are 10:00, last admissions 16:00, closing at 17:00.
2023 Season Tickets on sale!
Adult (17+) £70.20
Senior (60+) £57.00
Young Adult (13-16) £57.00
Junior (7-12) £55.90
Child (2-6) £40.50
Children under 2 years old are complimentary and do not need a ticket.
Family 1 – 2 Adults + 1 Child (under 12) – £171.00
Family 2 – 2 Adults + 2 Children (under 12)
or 1 Adult + 3 Children (under 12) – £206.20
Family 3 – 2 Adults + 3 Children (under 12) – £241.50
Please note: Disabled tickets and their registered Carer 2023 Season Tickets are discounted at 50% off the full price season tickets, which will be available from 1st February 2023.
Only assistance dogs are permitted inside the Grounds of Bowood House & Gardens.
The perfect place for a family visit, with something for everyone!
The whole family can relax in 100 acres of beautiful parkland, designed by ‘Capability’ Brown. For the horticultural lovers, the Italian inspired terrace gardens and the herbaceous East border surrounding the Georgian house makes the perfect day out. Visit Bowood House which hosts a wealth of unique art and antique collection.
There’s an adrenalin-fuelled adventure playground, with a life-size Pirate Ship and aerial walkways.
As a Season Ticket Holder you will receive unlimited entry into Bowood House & Gardens throughout the 2023 season (1st April – 1st November).
Please view our WHAT’S ON pages for up to date news and events at Bowood House & Gardens.
2023 Season Ticket Holders are entitled to great discounts including:
• Unlimited entry into Bowood House & Gardens throughout the 2023 season (1st April – 1st November)
• Unlimited entry to the Woodland Gardens (open late April to early June)
• Complimentary entry to Bowood’s internal trails, e.g. Easter, Summer, and Autumn Trails. Visit our What’s on page HERE.
• A 10% discount on purchases in the Treehouse Café, Stables Pantry, Ice Cream Kiosk and Terrace Shop. View here
• A 10% discount off the hire of the Gardeners Bothy when booking a children’s birthday party
• A 10% discount when booking a Garden Guided Tour on either the Private Walled Garden Tours, Head Gardener Tours or a Woodland Garden Tour.
• Discounts on selected workshops, plus selected Bowood Events
• Monthly Newsletter – be the first to know all the news from Bowood throughout the season