Society Golf Days at Bowood
A Golf Society day is all about enjoyment and we’ve put a lot of thought into our facilities to ensure exactly that from start to finish.
Special Offer… until 31st October (Monday to Friday only)
Enjoy a midweek society day out this autumn at Wiltshire’s No. 1 course!
Book a society golf day for minimum 12 players from just £40pp, to include:
- 18-holes of golf on our championship course
- Ham, egg & chips served in the Clubhouse Brasserie
Winter Society Golf Offer – 1st November 2017- 31st March 2018
The golf course at Bowood plays brilliantly whatever the weather, so get those thermals on and enjoy some winter golf at a great price!
From just £30pp, to include;
- 18-holes of golf (unlimited golf November – December) on our championship course
- Full Wiltshire breakfast or a one course lunch
Call 01249 823 873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your next golf day with us.
One course meal choice includes; Pork and leek sausages with mash, garlic vegetables and rich gravy, beef burger in a toasted bun with fries and dressed leaves, roast chicken leg, market garden vegetables and roast potatoes, roasted Wiltshire gammon, duo of eggs and chips.
Bowood Golf Society Highlights:-
- One of the best courses in Wiltshire with a range of tees to make sure all standards a golfer can enjoy
- Extensive practice facilities including covered driving range, 3 hole practice course, chipping and putting greens
- Fantastic range of catering available – morning noon and night
- Large range of golf buggies available to hire
- High quality on-site hotel accommodation available
- Lots of added extras available if required from golf pro clinics to use of the Spa facilities
Firstly you will enjoy the course – not just because it is a fantastic championship layout designed by Dave Thomas and set in 2,000 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside but also because our extensive practice facilities will enable you to hone your game before you play.
Enjoying the catering is also a key part of a society day and our team will look after your needs during breakfast, in the halfway hut, during lunch and on to dinner if you decide to celebrate at the end of the day.
We can build a society package to include a typical golfer’s favourite like Ham, Egg & Chips or a Burger. Alternatively, you can choose from our excellent Brasserie menu or fine dining Restaurant.
Enjoying a well-deserved drink or two is key to any good society day and we have a great range of beers, wines and spirits plus some pretty friendly folk to serve you and some lovely places to drink them to boot.
You’ll enjoy great value too so give our team a call on 01249 823 873 and we can start tailoring a package to suit your needs.
For further information or to book your society golf day, please contact our Events Co-ordinator, Jodie Willcox, on 01249 823 873 or email email@example.com.
Valid on new bookings only, subject to availability.
Most of our golfers had not played before at Bowood, which is one of the reasons I choose it, plus of course the quality and setting, and several expressed they would like to play the course again.
Please also pass on thanks to all Bowood staff, especially catering for the enjoyable meal to round off the day.